Isn’t he a cutie? He’s a Wild Rose Studio stamp but he doesn’t seem to get many outings, must rectify that as he’s so lovely to colour.
I used two pieces of free digital paper, edging both with DI Tumbled Glass. The scalloped circle, corner dies and snowflakes are all DCWV Glitter paper and the sentiment and light blue backing card came from the UK ages ago. I coloured Mr Pickle with Prisma pencils, adding a bit of Martha glitter to his hat and some yellow Stickles to his little beak. He was then cut out and popped up on foam dots.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I also added a few little gems but didn’t want to over embellish it. The LO is from this weeks sketch at Sketch Saturday.
- Card: Blank from Michaels ~ DCWV Glitter Paper ~ The Paper Company ~ Unknown brand bought in the UK
- DP: Free digital download but I can’t recall from where!!
- Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Pickle With Present ~ Hero Arts
- Ink: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass ~ Versmagic Night Sky
- Embellies: Prisma Pencils ~ Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter ~ Yellow Stickles ~ Gems from Michaels
- Tools: Cuttlebug ~ Spellbinders Scalloped & Plain Circles ~ Memory Box Corner Die ~ EKSuccess Snowflake punch
Sketch Saturday ~ Current Sketch
Winter Wonderland ~ Monochrome
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge ~ P-P-P Pick Up a Penguin!
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Extra Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Allsorts ~ Let’s Get Cute
Stamping Sensations ~ Fur or Feathers (although thinking about it, does a penguin have either!!)
Jingle Belles ~ Ho Ho H2O (Snow, snowflakes, a frozen looking pond! and a Penguin who lives in the snow covered South Pole and swims in the water!!)
Sparkles Christmas Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping Christmas ~ Cold & Frosty
Christmas Stamping All Year Long ~ Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ A Different Corner
On Stop Craft Challenge ~ Anything Goes