The lovely Maddy at Maddy’s Glass House tagged me with the quirkiness tag… quirky? Who me?? Maybe a little here and there but I’m perfectly sane, at least I think so!
These are the rules,
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Now this has been hard for me, this post has been in draft for a number of days now. What I’m having trouble with is defining what is quirky and what is not, as I said earlier, I think I’m perfectly sane! You on the other hand might have other ideas!! Deep breath, here we go.
- I’ve bitten my nails ever since I grew my first set of teeth as a baby. About 2 years I looked at my hands one day and said to myself “Those nails look absolutely bloody awful. Why are you still biting your nails at your age?” And that was it, I haven’t bitten them since! If I’d known it was that easy to stop I would have done it years ago!
- I can dowse! But I don’t use sticks, A and I both have little gemstones matched to our personality which in turn are hanging on little chains, mine is amethyst. If I want to know something simple, such as, is this leftover food that’s been in the fridge still edible, I simply set my stone away in an up and down motion and wait for the answer. Clockwise means a positive answer, counter clockwise is negative. We manage our doses of supplements in this fashion, your body will tell you when you’ve had enough. It certainly freaks people out I can tell you!!
- Talking of supplements, neither A or I prescribe to modern day methods for treating illnesses. We hate doctors, hospitals and drug companies but I won’t get into that here! We believe in keeping healthy with good quality, organic supplements, good food that’s well combined and clean, pure water, re-mineralized with added liquid minerals. If we do get sick, we see a doctor, but our doctor has PHD in clinical nutrition. Whenever you’re sick it’s because your body is out of balance, I don’t care if it’s cancer or just a tummy upset, it can be avoided, we just need to learn how to balance our bodies to avoid sickness in the first place.
- I don’t brush my hair or use a hair dryer, ever! I just wash it and scrunch it!!
- I don’t like going shopping, I usually have to be dragged, often kicking and screaming.
- I don’t remember the last time I wore a dress or a skirt or heels of any sort…. it wasn’t this year, probably wasn’t last year. Next year isn’t looking good either!
So, who are my tagging victims? I won’t tag 6 people, just a few of my favourites…
First up is the Queen of Quirkiness herself…. Clairey at Blogging For Brenda!!
Second is my lovely pal Claire at Serendipity Loves New York. Perhaps a way to ease back into blogging after a stressful house move?
Third will be Barbara at Warm Woollen Mittens, mainly because I don’t think she has a quirky bone in her body!! But we will see!
And lastly, a new blogging friend, Sarah at BritGalUSA. I have a feeling she’s a quirky lady, in a nice way of course!
As usual, no pressure ladies, if you don’t wish to join in or have already been tagged too many times that’s fine.