Another set of cards that just about scrape into the Clean and Simple category, perhaps. This uses the same Stampendous Stamp Cube from Wednesdays Clean and Simple post, stamped directly onto the kraft paper. When I set up my craft room last month I was able to finally pull out all of my stash and find homes for everything, and I can tell you, I found a good few things that I’d completely forgotten about too! One of these items was my set of 12 Fiskars Glitter Pens which now sit right in front of me on the desk in a little caddy, so they were a natural choice to use for colouring in the Poinsettia stamp. I love how they’re so sparkly!
I also did another set of two with a different sentiment, but in retrospect in was a mistake, it’s a bit too whimsical for these rather formal cards. Should have stuck with my first choice. I never learn!
- Kraft card : The Paper Company
- Main Image : Stampendous Winter Cube
- Sentiments: Merry Christmas from a Paper Company clear set : The Beauty of the Season from a Hampton Arts clear set
- Ink : Tsukineko Brilliance Pigment Ink in Pearlescent Ivy : Black Stazon
- Tools : Clear embossing powder : Fiskars Glitter Pens