Running a bit behind here and only got my card finished last night. I had to use the flash on the card as I won’t have a chance to take a photo in the daylight now until the weekend, roll on Spring, please! The requirement this week on PB was “Something Sweet” and as I’ve been having a bit of a pink week I thought I’d continue along that path, especially as I had a lot of pink papers and card already out on my desk, it made putting things together a bit quicker.
So here’s the card, apologies for the flash photography, I’ll try and take some more photos at the weekend and repost the pictures.
Edit: Managed to upload new photos.
I watercoloured the PB image with Momento inks and was happy with the way it came out, with the exception that is, of the little mouse second from the left! He looks more like a little bear cub than a mouse!! My favourite is the one on the left.
- Card: 6″ x 4″ card blank ~ DCWV pink card
- DP: Provocraft (stripes) and DCWV (spots)
- Stamps: Penny Black Micey Day clear set ~ Inkadinkadoo Birthday Cupcake clear set
- Inks: Momento, Martha Stewart & Colorbox Q Pigment Ink
- Tools: Cuttlebug Argyle folder ~ Clear embossing powder ~ Marvy scalloped and square punches ~ Fiskars corner rounder ~Zig water pens ~ Rhonna Farrer buttons ~ ribbon from Michaels ~ Bow-Easy ~ Black pen