Another first for me, I’m entering a single card in two different challenges!! The first one is Carol’s Sketch Fun, which I’ve really been enjoying playing around with, the second one is Christmas Stamping All Year Round where they wanted a card in shades of pink…. and as there’s about 10″ of whiteness outside right now, I felt rather justified in making a Christmas card this morning!
This is the sketch for this fortnight, ends on 9th of March. I rotated it and used the two large snowflakes in place of two of the design elements:
And here’s my card in all it’s pink glory!
- Card: The Paper Company
- DP: DCWV Christmas Stack 2008
- Stamps: Inkadinkado “Warm Holiday Wishes” and “Snowflakes A-Plenty”~ Scrappy Cat “Snowflake Ormanent” ~ Sentiment Recollections (Michaels own brand)
- Inks: Colorbox Q Pigment ~ Martha Stewart Pigment ~ Memento Dye Ink
- Embellishments: Pearls from Michaels ~ Cotton Candy Stickles ~ Ribbon from Michaels
- Tools: Martha Stewart large snowflake punch ~ Scor-pal ~ Bow Easy ~ clear embossing powder ~ foam dots