An absolutely flying visit today as I’m so far behind with everything it’s untrue! Haven’t even got to the half way point of visiting WOYWW folks from yesterday yet! I made another easel card with a PB image earlier this week… I’ve had some very nice and positive comments about the first one I did which I posted on Sunday, but there is still something that bugs me about it and I can’t put my finger on it at all! So I made another one, smaller this time at 4″ square. Photos were taken with the flash, so not great, but I’m really having to go with the flow this week!
Main image is from the Micey Day clear set, and you can buy this one separately as a wood mounted stamp and it’s called “Cherries Jubilee”.
I’ve had these fruit themed dimensional stickers for ages but never knew what to do with them until now! Both the bowl and the jug are raised up.
I coloured the image with a mix of pencils and added Ranger Dimensional Glaze to the two cherries outside the bowl. After these photos were taken I added a little red button to the top left to balance it a bit more. I think it looks better.
- Card: The Paper Company
- DP: Making Memories “English Carden”
- Stamp: Penny Black “Micey Day” clear set
- Ink: TH Antique Linen ~ MS Pigment ink around the edge of the card stock
- Embellies: Fruit sticker from stash
- Tools: Scor-Pal ~ Ranger Dimensional Glaze ~ Coloured pencils ~ Decorative edge scissors ~ MS border punch