This was about the last card I made this weekend from my mega crafty session…. and I think it shows!! Not my most inspired that’s for sure! Never mind, it’s another one for the box and someone, somewhere will appreciate it!! This is also my first time entering this challenge, in fact, I made so many cards at the weekend for so many challenges that I’ve had to work out a posting schedule for this week so I can get them all linked up before the challenges expire!!
I tried to create a little snow scene for Frosty and the Hedgie. Copious use of Stickles and Martha Glitter on the image, also a bit of heat embossing going on too.
- Card: 9 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ K & Co card blank
- DP: DCWV Holiday Mat Stack 2009 ~ DCWV Embossed swirls
- Stamp: Penny Black for the main image ~ Fiskars for the sentiment and some of the snowflakes ~ The Paper Company Studio for some of the snowflakes
- Inks: TH Antique Linen & Spiced Marmalade ~ Colour Box Q Merlot, Baby Blue, Black & Verdigris ~ Memento Pear Tart
- Embellies: Water colour pencils to colour the image with ~ Crystal, Xmas Red, Cinnamon & Frosted Lace Stickles ~ Offcuts from an EK Success snow flake border punch ~ Ribbons from Michaels ~ MS Fine Glitter
- Tools: Clear embossing powder ~ EK Success Scalloped punch