Christmas Stamping All Year Long set us a colour challenge this week. You had to take inspiration from the colours used in this gorgeous Pottery Barn advert, and then make sure that your card also has a bird on it.
So, without further ado, I present my Mexican Christmas card, because that’s what these colours reminds me of!!
‘Fraid I was a bit heavy handed with the “gentle swiping” of the Memento ink pads, and this was the second attempt too, the first one was much worse and took up way too much of the white space! But I’m sure I can use it for something else though so I’ll hang on to it. The birdie image is from an Inkadinkado Inchies set and fitted the bill perfectly, pardon the pun! The coloured card is all from The Paper Company and the little pieces of DP are from the DCWV Christmas Stack 2008.
- Card: 4″ x 6″ white card blank
- DP: DCWV 2008 Christmas Stack ~ The Paper Company coloured card
- Stamps: Inkadinkado Inchies “Winter Wonderland” ~ Sentiment from a Recollections clear set
- Inks: Memento Potters Clay & Rhubarb Stalk ~ Stampology “Citrine”
- Tools: Marvy Square punches ~ Cuttlebug ~ Snowflakes embossing folder