Talk about leaving it to the last minute, they set a new challenge tomorrow and here I am, in like Flynn at almost the last possible moment! PBSC wanted to see “Buttons Galore” on your creation this week, I think I qualify in that department! I saw this beautiful PB stamp on sale for 30% off at Hobby Lobby last week and couldn’t say no, but let’s face it, I’d have a really hard time saying no to anything to do with crafting now wouldn’t I???
I hadn’t used the spotlight technique before and I had only intended to have the one panel raised up with the image stamped on it, but as I was lifting the stamp off the lovely paper I twisted it slightly and so the top star burst was smudged, and there no way in hell I was throwing away that scrummy paper! So I just went with Plan B and did two “spotlights” instead of the one. The spotlights are stamped and edged in TH Peeled Paint and they’re accented with Lime Green and Yellow Stickles. There’s a bit of the green stickles on the main image too.
- Card: Recollections 6 1/4″ x 5″ card blank ~ The Paper Company white card scraps
- DP: DCWV Mediterranean Cafe
- Stamps: PB Star Burst ~ Fiskars Cameo Ovations
- Inks: TH DI Peeled Paint ~ Stazon Black – Tsukineko Black pen
- Embellishments: Buttons from Rhonna Farrer ~ Green embroidery floss ~ Lime Green and Yellow Stickles