OK, I promise this is the last Christmas card!! I wanted to do this one as I love the vintage look paired with holly and had all the papers and stamps sitting in my stash. I think it’s time I moved on a bit, I’ve got twenty Christmas cards made now, and unless something really strikes my fancy I’m going to be looking for other challenges to enter, I’ve already got a House Mouse one lined up that I want to have a go at, so, time to move on! I know some of you will be breathing a sigh of relief at this decision!!
Anyway, ABC Christmas Challenge is H for Holly, and this is my vintagey card:
It was very challenging trying to get a photo today, there are dark clouds that keep scudding across the skies, so just as you’ve got the camera adjusted and set up you go to click and the sun comes out again! I gave up, chose the best two of about 18 shots, taken in three different rooms!
I distressed my card with TH Antique Linen, trying to make it look a bit aged and tea stained! The lovely Holly paper is from The Paper Company and the little Holly stamp and the sentiment are from the same The Paper Company Studio clear set, I really like their ranges. The main Holly inchie in from an Inkadinkado winter inchie set.
- Card: 5 1/5″ x 4 1/4″ card blank ~ Card pieces from The Paper Company in cream and green
- DP: The Paper Company
- Stamps: Inkadinkado Inchie set Winter Wonderland ~ The Paper Company Traditional Christmas set
- Inks: Memento Cottage Ivy ~ Colorbox Q Merlot ~ TH Antique Linen
- Embellishments: Ribbon from Michaels ~ Yellow Stickles ~ Glossy Accents ~ Water colour pencils
- Tools: Scorpal ~ Bow easy ~ Fiskars Threading Water border punch ~ Marvy 1″ Square punch
Must press on, lots to do today including hopefully more cards, and planting some veggie seeds later on!! Have a great day!