Well I’m certainly Animal Crackers, especially if it’s in the form of a really cute House Mouse or Penny Black stamp! Just a quick post today to pop up my card and enter it in the challenge as I can hear a thunderstorm brewing outside so we just might lose power as per usual! So no waffling today, just bare bones in case I lose my post!!!
I used a lovely House Mouse stamp, another of my new ones, and also managed to clear off some of the scraps from my desk by turning any usable pieces into card blanks. The card base is a bit of kraft card from the scraps pile and it made a nice little card base 5″ x 4 1/2″. I think I might have a go at some “scraplings” later, love that name!
The stamp is called “Morning Kick Start” and I have to admit it reminds me of me almost every day! I’m so not a morning person at all! I couloured it with water colour pencils and a Zig Water brush and edged it, the card and the sentiment in Memento Sahara Sand. I used two other stamp sets to create the simple background, I’ve had them both for a while but this was also their first outing too. I really like the simplicity of this little card and the direct to card stamping, I’m usually a little leery about doing that!
- Card: Basic Kraft from JoAnns ~ The Paper Company white card
- Stamps: House Mouse Morning Kick Start ~ The Paper Company Studio Coffee Cafe ~ Inkadinkado Circle & Dots ~ Recollections Circle It
- Ink: Stazon Black ~ Memento Sahara Sand, Gingerbread, Red Brick, Turquoise Gem & Night Sky
- Embellies: Ribbon from Archivers ~ Brad from Recollections
- Tools: Water Colour Pencils ~ Zig Water Brush ~ Foam Dots