Just popping in with a quick card, things have been incredibly hectic recently and it looks set to continue in that vein for another couple of weeks. We’ve got stuff planned for this up coming weekend but I’m seriously considering canceling it, or at least some of it, in order to spend the weekend at home! I haven’t been near anyone’s blog since WOYWW last week and feel bad that my regular commenters are not receiving any love in return!
Now, I want your opinion if I may be so bold as to ask! I don’t think this card is finished, but I haven’t got a clue what it needs in order to make it finished! I think it looks unbalanced and could do with something else… I also think that I’ve stared at it for too long and it’s addled my brain! It now sits on the window sill taunting me every time I go in my room, lol! So, what would you do? Would you add to it, or leave it alone? All I can come up with is a bit of red ink around the edges of the main panel. The only thing I am sure of is that I don’t want to over do it.
- Card: Recollections card blank
- DP: DCWV 2009 Holiday Stack
- Stamps: Penny Black Fantasy ~ Stampendous Reindeer Swirls
- Ink: Versamark ~ Stampology Rouge
- Embellies: Gems and ribbon from Michaels ~ Gold EP from JoAnn
- Tools: Fiskars circle template cutter ~ Zig embossing pen ~ Bow Easy