Presents! Who doesn’t love to receive them, especially when they’re of the crafting variety! I shall be receiving lots of lovely crafty presents for Christmas this year, I know so because I’ve bought most of them!! I am known as the Queen of Coupons so any time I’ve spotted a bargain or cut out a 50% off an item coupon I’ve been busy stocking up ready for the big day!
Presents is also the theme for this week at Bah Humbug, so I had a little cardage fun this morning with my much loved House Mouse stamps. The one used here is called Beary Big Delivery and this was the first time it saw ink. Isn’t it just the cutest thing you ever saw? Love the little baby bear peeking out of the back window, perhaps all those presents are for him?
The papers are free digital downloads again, this time from Two Peas, the link is on my other page “Free Digital Resources”, they were edged in TH DI Broken China and Victorian Velvet. The lovely image was water coloured with DI’s too and also a few watercolour pencils; the bows on the parcels and the string holding them all to the top of the car were coloured with Fiskars glitter pens. The “snow” is just a white gel pen!
Here’s a close up cos I think it’s so sweet!! The little snowflakes are waste from an EK Success border punch coloured with Waterfall Stickles, I keep all the little bits, you never know when they’ll come in handy! And if you need any reminding as to when these presents will get opened then it’s there in the top left hand corner!, another digital freebie, this time from Sentiments 4 You and resized on the computer, edged in red ink and covered in glitter. It’s sitting on a large Martha Stewart Himalayan snowflake, which also got the glitter treatment too. And there’s more glitter on the snow on the side of the road in the shape of Stickles Frosted Lace.
Here’s a quick side view too. A few red gems and some yummy ribbon from Michaels finish it off. I do love these House Mouse and Friends images, their creator, Ellen Jarecki is one talented lady. They take quite a while to colour in as they’re so detailed but they’re really worth spending the extra time in my mind. I think there might be one or two more in my Christmas stocking too!!
- Card Stock: 6 1/2″ x 5″ card blank ~ The Paper Company blue card ~ Canson Bristol Board for the image
- DP: Free from Two Peas in a Bucket
- Stamp: House Mouse & Friends “Beary Big Delivery” ~ Sentiment digi stamp free from Sentiments 4 You
- Inks: Versafine Black ~ various Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Martha Stewart Turquoise ~ Memento Red Brick
- Embellies: Stickes Frosted Lace and Waterfall ~ Martha Stewart Fine Glitter ~ Red gems and snowflake ribbon from Michaels ~ Fiskars Glitter and Gel Pens ~ Watercolour pencils
- Tools: EK Success Snowflake Punch ~ Martha Stewart Himalayan Snowflake Punch ~ Foam dots