The Christmas Challenge at Penny Black @ Allsorts is still going strong, in fact, it’ll last the entire month of November! I think I might break a record as to how many times I can physically enter one challenge! But what can I say, I love Penny Black stamps and I love making Christmas cards too, so putting the two together in the one challenge for me is just asking for trouble!
And over at The Penny Black Saturday Challenge they have asked us to use our favourite things, two of which I’ve just mentioned, the third for me is water colouring, with inks or pencils makes no difference, I jut love to water colour images. I also love to emboss too so don’t be surprised if more Penny Black goodness turns up on this blog in the very near future!
The PB image is Royal Mail, the second stamp of theirs that I acquired a year ago, it’s still a favourite one for me. The image was water coloured with pencils and the background was water coloured with Distress Inks , a new thing for me is adding little snowy dots with a white gel pen, love how that comes out! And of course glitter, another favourite thing! This uses Stickles, Crystal, Frosted Lace and Waterfall too on the little snowflakes which are the offcuts from the EK Success snowflake edge punch. The paper is DCWV Christmas Stack 2008 & 2009.
- Card Stock: The Paper Company ~ Silver Mirri card from Michaels
- DP: DCWV 2008 & 2009 Christmas Stacks
- Stamp: Penny Black Royal Mail
- Inks: DI’s Stormy Sky and Broken China ~ Versafine Black
- Embellies: Peel Off greeting from Jolee’s ~ Gems from Michaels ~ Stickles ~ Pencils ~ Fiskars White Gel Pen
- Tools: EK Success Snowflake border punch ~ Marvy Uchida Snowflake punch
Other challenges this card fits are:
The StampMan – Christmas Challenge (2nd entry)