So here I am finally, you won’t believe how many attempts I’ve had at this challenge since Saturday.  Crooked stamping, ghosted stamping, perfect stamping but smudged the ink, perfect stamping put to one side to dry and then put something else on top, not realising the ink was still damp!!!  And so it went on, this is the best of a bad bunch IMO!

 

 

And looking at this I think I’ve got a fingerprint smudged on the camera lens at the top left!!  I should just go and lie down now!!  So the deets, a Memory Box stamp, stamped in Brilliance Cottage Ivy inside a frame I made on my Scorpal.  I stamped the flower head one more time on scrap and coloured it in with Marvy Markers….. not sure why it’s really dark around the edge as it isn’t in real life!  I added a bit of Yellow Stickles to the centre and that was that.  The other card I was working on used the Hero Arts Antique Engraving stamp, the large cling one with the three lovely butterflies on it but that’s the one I kept smudging!  I might be able to salvage one of them but it won’t then be a single layer.

 

**************************************************************

Challenges:

Less Is More ~ Single Layer W/Text

 

Advertisements