Ah, Lili of the Valley, beautiful stamps, but up to now I’ve only owned one of them and had a couple of stamped images gifted to me. But when I was in England during April and May, I had two lovely parcels waiting for me at my mam’s house from two crafters who were selling some of their stash. I managed to procure 19 individual stamps and two of the round sentiment sets, which made me a very happy bunny indeed.
So my card today uses one of my cute new to me LOTV stamps called “Me An My Cat”. I looked at the LOTV challenges and found that Lili’s Little Fairies want to see Purple and Yellow, the official LOTV blog want us to use one of their own sentiments on your creation and I based my card on the current LO at Sketch and Stash too.
I coloured the image with my Prisma pencils and added some Stickles to the flowers, cut her out with a Spellbinders Labels 8, matted her onto some scrap lilac card and popped her up on foam tape. The card blank was free with a UK magazine, and I used purple paper from a DCWV Spring matstack from a couple of years ago, DCWV Citrus matstack and also used up some scraps of Making Memories English Garden paper (the yellow spotty pieces) that I punched with a Fiskars border punch. The Citrus piece is one of the glittered sheets too so it’s all nice and sparkly. The sentiment was stamped in Versamagic Spring Pansy and edged with Versamagic Perfect Plumeria.
The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch and the photo corner is an EKSuccess punch. I also added a few little purple gems. Oh and the ribbon! How could I forget that lol! It’s either from JoAnns or Michaels, can’t remember which so we’ll just say it’s from my stash!
- Card: Blank from a UK card magazine ~ GinaK Pure Luxury White cardstock
- DP: DCWV Spring and Citrus Matstacks ~ Making Memories English Garden
- Stamps: LOTV Me And My Cat ~ LOTV Circular Sentiments
- Ink: ColorBox Wicked Black ~ Veramagic Spring Pansy & Perfect Plumeria
- Embellies: Ribbon from stash ~ Gems from Michaels ~ Lavender, Starry Night and Frosted Lace Stickles ~ WOC flowers ~ Prisma Pencils
- Tools: Fiskars Double Bubble Border Punch ~ EKSuccess Photo Corner Punch ~ Martha Stewart Frond punch ~ Cuttlebug ~ Spellbinders Labels Eight & Plain Circles ~ Foam Tape
Lili’s Little Fairies ~ Purple & Yellow
LOTV Monthly Challenge ~ Use a LOTV sentiment
Sketch & Stash ~ Current LO plus gems and glitter
Pixies Snippets Playground ~ Use Up Your Scraps (the lilac matting card, the sentiment circle and the yellow spotty pieces are all scraps)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew ~ Punches and/or Dies
Allsorts ~ Here Come The Girls
The Ribbon Girl ~ Add A Diecut
The Hobby House ~ Anything Goes